- Sensory program for very young children and babies
- Theatrical workshop for preschool children
- Theatrical play for primary school children
- Theatrical improvisation for teenagers
- Theatrical workshop for adults
With the aim of entertaining, improving the social skills and expressive means of the participants, the groups work kinetic and experiential improvisations, rhythm and confidence exercises, techniques to improve the experience of space, time and physical and vocal expression.
Collaboration, concentration, communication, flexibility, self-discipline, control of breath and body are the main fields of practice and the joy of participating in a creative team is a constant goal of the educational power of the Theater.